As I contemplate the arrival of New Beginnings, a wave of excitement permeates my thoughts, and they become alive with anticipation and excitement! I wonder… which new potentials I will choose.
In the past, I would set intentions by listing my desires, and then visualizing and feeling the qualities of each as I spoke affirmations to bring them into manifestation. I continue this process, only now I include my Divine senses of Awareness, Imagination, Focus, Compassion, and Expression.
I invite you to join me in this process as I guide you into birthing Your New potentials. Through this process… we become directors of our own energy. We will be using our physical senses of hearing, seeing, touching, tasting, and smelling, along with our Divine senses.
Relaxing into the moment… let’s take a few deep breaths and then review the seeds of intention that were planted last year. Can you remember? Just allow your Awareness to expand as your mind opens, giving you insights as to what is in your life now. What you see are the results of the intention seeds that you have already planted, either consciously or unconsciously.
First… let’s acknowledge and celebrate those seeds that have sprouted, whether they manifested to our desires or not, and embrace those that are still underground with Unconditional Love. We accept the process… and appreciate any changes that have been brought into our lives by those that have sprouted. We know that those yet to sprout will do so in their own way and in their own time.
Second… let’s put our attention on the coming year, and set new intentions that we believe will bring Peace, Joy and Clarity into our lives. We agree to see with new eyes as we Imagine many bubbles of potential light up before us. We look deep inside them and explore how our individual Truth can be Expressed within these new potentials. We allow ourselves to see the actions we may take to manifest these potentials, and intend that their outcome is the most beneficial for all involved.Third… we choose the potentials we wish to initiate, and allow the richness of our physical and Divine senses to play creatively in our Imagination as we Focus on the explicit dimensional frequencies that light up our imaginations. You may know these frequencies as thoughts, feelings, colors, and/or sounds.
Fourth… Expanding our awareness, let’s invite our physical senses of sight, hearing, touch, taste, and smell to engage as we feel this expansiveness. Our awareness may reveal a kaleidoscope of colors and patterns of energy. We watch them swirl as we become open to receive any visions that reveal insights and/or information to ensure successful integration and manifestation.
Fifth… We now place attention in our heart center and allow Compassion to radiate forth as we imagine ourselves experiencing waves of Peace, Joy, and Clarity as the outcome of our intentions.We know that our Expressions of Truth will take form through action, as we allow Patience to birth into New Adventures, Activity, and Feelings that arise.
As we consciously integrate our Divine senses we access the multidimensional aspects of ourselves, and learn to move easily and effortlessly through life. We acknowledge our Divine Spirit’s voice and give IT an opportunity to EXPRESS itself in a more expansive way.
Jacqueline Self – Transformational Facilitator
Oneness-Now-Energy-Transformational Light Center
onetlcsow.blogspot.com
No comments:
Post a Comment
Be thoughtful, be helpful, be civil…