“New Moon Plan(t)ing”, a Template for Short Term Intention Setting

I recently came across a template that I make use of in one of my apps.  It’s concept was that of using each new moon and each full moon to take time to first plan out what you are “going to plan(t)” for the next two weeks, and then reflect upon how those two weeks transpired and altering plans for the next two weeks.  Then at each new moon you can plan(t) a new crop of intentions.

I found that it reduced stress.  It focused my intentions and actions to only a two-week period.  Then I can evaluate and course correct after two additional weeks.  What makes it less stressful is the smaller bites, and the fact that all you have to do is look up at the night sky to see if the moon is “gone” or “full” to know when it is time to plan(t) or “reflect like the full moon.”

As we are only a couple of days away from the next new moon, here is a link to my NEW MOON PLAN(T)ING TEMPLATE that I hope that you may find useful.

Watch for my Full Moon Reflection Template in a couple of weeks.  Feel free to “make them your own.”