WISDOM: Sophia Calls

 

Sophia is a Greek word indicating skill, knowledge, sound judgment, wisdom, philosophy and "wisdom personified."


Sophia (Wisdom) makes her voice heard in public.  She calls out to those who will listen: "How long will you love ignorance?  How long will you enjoy mocking and hate knowledge?"

If you heed my warning, Sophia says, then I will allow my spirit to teach and guide you.

But, since you refuse my help and ignore my guidance I will LET you enjoy your distress.  When the trouble and stress of your ignorance and foolishness overcome you, then you will call for me but I will be silent.  Then you will search for me, but you won't find me because you hated knowledge.

Those with no principles will be killed because of their inexperience.  The complacency of fools will destroy them, but whoever listens to Wisdom will live securely and be undisturbed by the dread of danger.

Based upon Proverbs Chapter 1